Peak Gateway Leisure Club is a great place to come touring, our helpful and knowledgeable staff are ready to help you enjoy your stay with us. We have lots of space for you to relax and enjoy yourself. We are a family friendly site, and as such enforce a no noise policy to allow everyone to get a good nights sleep. We are an ideal stopping point for trips to Alton Towers and the Peak District.
We have a large variety of facilities to maximize your comfort.
List of our Facilities
- Our Reception and shop is the hub of all activity on site. All Information about the site, the surrounding area and entertainment can be found in Reception. On arrival to the site Reception is where you report for your booking confirmation and barrier card and this is where you will be given your pitch number.
If you have any queries or need any assistance during your stay this is the place where our friendly staff will be happy to help.
- Outside Inn is the main bar opening on Friday and Saturdays throughout the year. Our bar features Seven drafts and a selection of bottled beers.
Our family room features a pool table, table football, dart board and a large screen TV. The Outside Inn is where the bar food is served our menu varies depending on our entertainment ask at reception to see if food will be available during your stay with us.
- The Blenheim Function Room is a great space for our entertainment with its own bar and dance floor. We hold large parties and discos in the room which is regularly dressed for our themed weekends here at Peak Gateway especially the Halloween weekend that is one not to be missed. During the summer months our function room and beer garden with Children's play area prove very popular. Check with reception to see if our function room will be open during your stay with us as opening is dependent on how busy the park is.
- Our Toilet and shower facilities are clean and welcoming. The showers are situated in the main building complex with free hot showers. Additional toilet facilities are located down on the tenting field these are for your convenience. Located outside the tent field toilets we have an under cover pot washing facility which has a freezer for everyone's use. We do also have another pot washing facility located at the main building.
- Children Play Area we have two outdoor children's play area to keep the children entertained so that you can relax. We have outdoor seating area so that you can watch the children.
- Laundry room which enables you to clean your clothes pay at reception for the code to the laundry room.
- Water points.
- Disabled toilet.
- Elson points.
- Dogs are welcome on site, as long as they are kept on a lead at all times. We are very sorry but dogs are not allowed in the Outside Inn or Blenheim Function Room.